Did Bitcoin Really Find Its Bottom? Analysis Hangarau

Haere 25 usdt

Best Crypto Exchange – 0,08% utu

Tirohia to matou paetukutuku: https://altcoinbuzz.io

When should we expect a new Bitcoin bull run? Will Bitcoin go below $6,000 before the next run or has BTC really hit bottom? Mark will take you through the charts and also look at the S&P500 that took the steam out of crypto.

Mark Ko te kaihokohoko hohe, me te tiri i tona tātaritanga hangarau o nga ngā tūtohi. e kore te mea ia he kaitohutohu ngaio engari faaite tona mohio kia taea whai koe i te turanga ki te mahi i to koutou ake rangahau, me te hanga whakatau e pā ana i runga i o koutou haumi. mahi tonu koutou ake rangahau, me te kore haumi atu atu taea e koe te utu ki te ngaro.
Tirohia i to tatou podcast: https://bit.ly/2sZCAiF
wāhanga New katoa Mane ko Paraire!
Tirohia atu Altcoin Buzz Ladies!
httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v = hongere / UCxulvI2C9wUvvDDNS7S35fA / ataata
Tūhono ki a tatou i runga i Social Media:

Twitter: https://bit.ly/2GDAoCp

Facebook: https://bit.ly/2wYksLB

waea: https://bit.ly/2IAqDuI
Titiro hoki nga pukoro cryptocurrency pai?

Tirohia enei i roto i:

BitLox: https://bit.ly/2rWQnHa

CoolWallet S: https://bit.ly/2Liy5bv

haumaru: https://bit.ly/2IXrZic

Pukapuka Kaute Nano S: https://bit.ly/2IyE3al

KeepKey: https://bit.ly/2x5TlhM

Pānuitia mō ratou konei: https://bit.ly/2rTdthZ


WHAKAKĀHORE te kōrero kōrero i runga i te Altcoin Buzz YouTube, Altcoin Buzz Ladies YouTube, Altcoin Buzz Podcast atu takere pāpāho pāpori ranei tae atu engari e kore e iti ki Twitter, whakawhitinga waea, Instagram, facebook, e kore he paetukutuku etc tohutohu pūtea. Tenei mōhiohio Ko hoki mātauranga, take mōhiohio me te whakangahau anake. Tetahi mōhiohio me te tohutohu haumi ranei rautaki he whakaaro me whakaaro anake, hāngai ki ngā taumata whakaaetia o kātakí mōrea o te kaituhi, kaiarotake kaikōrero ranei a pea rerekē atu koutou ratou kātakí mōrearea. E tatou e kore e kawenga mō o koutou parekura. Bitcoin me ētahi atu cryptocurrencies he haumi nui-mōrea pera pai mahi koutou uaua e tika, me te kōrero i te kaitohutohu pūtea i mua i mahi i runga i tetahi mōhiohio e whakaratohia ana. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd. waiho e tika katoa.

Did Bitcoin Really Find Its Bottom? Analysis Hangarau


Hanga e Sara Bauer ko Richard Abermann

40 kōrero

  1. Good TA says btc has 70% chance for a big break down. I am not a gambler, and go with the percentages. Still a 30% chance to break to the upside, but too much resistance to go up very high. Go to usd, and wait for the big drop, and then go shopping!

  2. Btc has never correlated with s&p. If so, we would have been in bull trend, last 9 marama. One drop at same time s&p drop, does not equal a trend.

  3. So in short. No. It will continue to drop. Goldman Sachs is in the game now. It’s been nice gents

  4. I agree Goldman does not like to lose. they have been buying ever since they were bashing it trying to get the price down.

  5. Hit the thumbs up! Classic fundamental charting with a finger on the pulse of this market! Ae, fundamentals go out the window in these low volume scenarios but it is fundamental to know that. The best charting video on bitcoin ever!!!

  6. This is gonna be a huge transfer of wealth. We will crush this market like absolute savages and send Goldman the schmucktard packing with empty Sachs!

  7. Any price rally from the current triangle is not a valid bullrun. We still have to break down the lowest low $5738.77 first and establish a solid floor and a true bullrun begins

  8. 6k has been support for almost a year. Can you imagine the amount of stops just marinating under 6k? Lol there’s gonna be a long squeeze.

  9. BTCs fundametals don’t need to change, Bakkt could just choose a crypto that is performing, like BCH or DASH.

  10. I’ll probably end up selling and taking minimal losses before it breakouts the support. The volume is not helping either. Its pretty low. I’ll wait a couple days until we get a bit closer to the end of the triangle and make judgements then. If it reaches the tip then I’ll keep monitoring my holds. Goodluck everyone.

  11. Bitcoin found a bottom, underneath that 6k support line are all the miners who hold the majority of bitcoin, they have invested on average 6k per btc, they are the last majority, so i dont see them trying to sell for below that price or to buy back in lower becausethey own the majority.

  12. +Rosco Jenkins I had an appointment with Dr. Bitcoin and he wrote me a prescription for some volatility.

  13. Agree a fall back under 6,800 for some reason always results in market panic back to low 6k range.

  14. Rhino I didn’t say that there was a correlation. I said whaletank found a correlation between the 2008 S&P crash and the market change right now. My comment was completely separate from that. My comment was if Bitcoin gets enough trust from institutional money THEN there could be a potential correlation in the future. Like Gold has had.

  15. I have it going to 2-3,000. I made the vid 5-6 marama ki muri. There are institutions with nice levels there

  16. So you’re saying that the institutions were buying last year as the market was on a parabolic rise? I’d love to see where that data is coming from. I’m not being sarcasticI really would! Can you share?

  17. If you’re saying that we need to have a final shakeout before a bull run, we don’t necessarily. A spring can come from a final test or not. The scary thing would be going to $5,738 and triggering a bunch of long liquidations, causing FUD and dropping the price down to the low $5’s or below. Then we would have a long way to go for another run. I would rather see higher lows above our current trading range and then a higher high above $7,300. This would be a break outside the triangle and pretty much confirm a reversal in trend.

  18. Mark Vidano sure my friend! I’m a currency trader so I followed bitcoin as it rose up and up. tuatahi, I thought it would stop at $16,000 but it hit 20. This is how I was taught to trade at an academy. There was so much money going one way and that made it easy to short/sell it. Blockchain is amazing don’t get me wrong. I just know they won’t let the little guys win, like us. I’ve made videos where you can see how I trade and why plus all the bitcoin analysis when it was over $10,000

  19. Good plan Leroy. I’m with you. I have my money on the sidelines (TUSD not USDT! LoL) until there is confirmation on direction. Really no reason to be in a trade right now, just because I’m bored.

  20. But hey, theoretically a descending triangle is a bearish pattern, yes. I get it. But what many textbook-analysts don’t get is that it has always been a bullish pattern historically for BTCfrom all the way back in 2010 ki (hopefully?) i tenei ra. I have no idea why this is, but I suspect it is because it’s a new and emerging market and thus does not follow the samerulesas traditional markets.

  21. Rhino’s got it right. hoki, folks, move the F# out of usdt if you have not done so already.

  22. HYBRID: For the last timegoodness. Mining follows price, NEVER the reverse.
    hoki, what makes you think that 50%+ of btc is held by miners?

  23. +Mark Vidano in my opinion Bitcoin can rally above $5738 to even $10k but it is ideal for the price to go back down & break the lowest low $5738. Ko te 2013 high is still a gap, to me a solid floor should establish below $5738(target 78.6-88.6% retracement fibo ratio)

  24. I’ve looked at those fib numbers as well and discussed in prior videos. So I don’t disagree with you at all. The only question mark that I have is that we are currently trading at the same price point as last year, which gives a pretty solid equilibrium. As we break down today, if we can maintain the support on the lower trendline, then the lower trading range will come into play and continue the accumulation, creating another higher low and so a spring wouldn’t have to go down to the $5,700 area to get us going back up. I’m enjoying the discussion!

  25. a breakout from a big triangle is imminent so we’ll just wait and see how it plays, i’m a long term bullish and it’s nice if it drops and break the lowest low first to accumulate more, one thing i’ve spotted there is a bullish divergence on a weekly ADX, try to check it in your weekly chart, so there is a possibility that it will rally first.

Waiho i te Reply

Ka kore e whakaputaina tō wāhitau īmēra. Kua tohua ngā āpure e hiahiatia ana *