ビットコインTO $300,000 によって 2021!! 誰が見ていないチャート!! 半減ハイプ | BTCの価格予測!

ベスト暗号curenciesブローカー==►ここで開始します

In this Bitcoin technical analysis, I'll use technical analysis on the Bitcoin price to make a Bitcoin price prediction. Will the Bitcoin halving spark the next Bitcoin bull run? I'll take a look at the NVT and the EMA's to make my price prediction for Bitcoin and the crypto market. I think Bitcoin will reach $300,000 によって 2021. より多くを学ぶためにビデオを見ます!

I don't accept donations, そう、あなたが私をサポートしたい場合, 下記のアフィリエイトリンクのいずれかを使用, また、などを残します & 申し込む, that's completely free. どうもありがとうございました!
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

私が使って交流:
►BitMEX 10% オフ: HTTPS://www.bitmex.com/register/NJu3r0
Coinbase►ゲット $10 自由な: HTTP://bit.ly/CoinbaseTheMoon
►Binance: HTTPS://www.binance.com/?REF = 11069112
►Binanceジャージー: HTTPS://www.binance.je/?REF = 35023220

Protect your privacy with the VPN i use:
►NordVPN: HTTP://bit.ly/MoonNordVPN
Use code "themoon" ために 75% オフ & 1 月無料!!

ハードウェアの財布Iの使用:
►元帳: HTTPS://www.ledger.com?R = f988
►安全: HTTPS://shop.trezor.io/?OFFER_ID = 10&aff_id = 1440

その他のエッセンシャル:
ブレイブブラウザ►: HTTPS://brave.com/the406
►のTradingview: HTTPS://tradingview.go2cloud.org/SH2gX

#Bitcoin #BitcoinPrice #BitcoinPricePrediction

ビットコインTO $300,000 によって 2021!! 誰が見ていないチャート!! 半減ハイプ | BTCの価格予測!

29 注釈

  1. *_I don’t accept donations, but please LIKE this video, 申し込む & use my affiliate links below!_* 👇
    ►BitMEX 10% オフ: https://www.bitmex.com/register/NJu3r0
    ブレイブブラウザ►: https://brave.com/the406
    ►元帳: https://www.ledger.com?r=f988
    ►のTradingview: https://tradingview.go2cloud.org/SH2gX

    Coinbase►ゲット $10 自由な: http://bit.ly/CoinbaseTheMoon
    ►Binance: https://www.binance.com/?ref=11069112
    ►Binanceジャージー: https://www.binance.je/?ref=35023220

    Protect your privacy with the VPN i use:
    ►NordVPN: http://bit.ly/MoonNordVPN
    コードを使用します “themoon” ために 75% オフ & 1 月無料!!

    ハードウェアの財布Iの使用:
    ►元帳: https://www.ledger.com?r=f988
    ►安全: https://shop.trezor.io/?offer_id=10&aff_id=1440

  2. Shorted that rejection at 5312 by looking at the EMA Ribbon. Not net short but it’s a good hedge! thanks Carl

  3. They say 95% investors loses money. What they lack is patience. Be patience, be the other 5%.

  4. Thank you for another excellent vid. Looking forward to seeing this play out. Very exciting!

  5. This market is such a tightly coiled spring, when it runs it’s gonna run hard and fast. 最後に 2 cycles nobody was sure if btc was going to exist in a years time, now we all think it’s gonna be digital goldthis cycle might be a lot higher and faster than any of us expect! Keep up the great TA dudeand love your intro!

  6. +David B No idea. just commenting on what I see and am trying to learn through your videos!

  7. I kinda hope Carl is right about the correction. That means I can buy a 2nd coin down around that level. That would be awesome.

  8. +Stop Hodling Your name ‘Stop Hodlingmakes sense in a bull market, but not at the bottom of a bear market. I’ve been accumulating cryptos at low prices.

  9. I am more on conservative side in about 120 K $.

    In my opinion we should factor in, that every cycle gets little flatter.

  10. I think you need to differentiate between investors and traders cos they aren’t the same thing. People using 50-100% leverage on Bitmex aren’t investors (arguably they aren’t traders either, just gamblers.) I do agree though that a large majority do not have patience because they want a get rich-quick-scheme instead of a get-comfortably-off gradually scheme! Not trying to argue with you, just wanted to highlight the different mindset of people 🙂

  11. +Stop Hodling I think one of the skills of trading is to have patience, as well as knowing when and how much to risk 🙂

  12. *カール:* Is this the start of the bull run?
    *ベアーズ:* NO (52%)
    *Bulls:* YES (47%)
    *私に:* This bull run is beginning to look a lot like BREXIT!

  13. NO i don’t think so.. look at the chart.. it’s getting less steep over time. flattening out slowly. So more like 100.000 – 150.000

  14. +ceramic my name makes sense in a bear market as well as a bull market. Take this pump for example. I was 3x long BTC and ETH before the pump and I’m currently sitting on a $17,000 profit. Video proof is on my channel! So basically I have more bitcoins that I would of had if I just hodled. That’s why hodling doesn’t make sense to me

返信を残します

あなたのメールアドレスが公開されることはありません. 必須フィールドは、マークされています *